FILING TO RUN FOR OFFICE BEGINS AT 12 NOON ON MONDAY, NOVEMBER 6TH
• If you’re attending college outside of your home county, you must decide which county you consider ‘home’. If you don’t intend to return to your original residence, then you may list your college address as your residence and change your registration.
• If you moved from one county in Arkansas to another, you must transfer your registration to your new county.
• If you moved to Arkansas from another state, notify the voter registrar in your previous state to request cancellation and register in your new county.
• Driver’s license
• Voter ID card
• Concealed carry license
• US passport
• Arkansas college/university employee badge
• US military identification document
• A public assistance ID card if it has your photo
• Faulkner county voters can vote at any polling location in the county.
• You can find a list of polling places here or on the Faulkner County Election Commission’s Facebook page.
• You must first fill out an application for the ballot.
• You must have a copy of one of the accepted picture ID’s to send in with your ballot.
• Your signature must match your registration card.
• You can still vote. This is called a provisional vote and IT WON’T COUNT until you go to the county clerk’s office and show them your ID.
• This has to be done NO LATER than noon on the Monday after Election Day.
Wearing any shirts/buttons/hats, etc supporting a candidate, issue or ballot measure into the courthouse/polling station.
If you’re going to be 18 on or before the next election date, you can register to vote.
“Our generation was told to ‘Run, Hide, Fight’ during drills. We’ve decided to RUN for office, not HIDE from the challenges we face, and FIGHT for a brighter future.”
© 2023 All Rights Reserved.